1. Create a lady space, that's just for you. Display the things you love, objects which express who you are and trinkets that tell your story.
2. Reclaim the family living room. Make technology easy for you to use, limit the number and types of kids toys in the shared space.
3. Swap background TV noise for music. Create instant calm, energy or a vibe to get everyone on the same page. Share your all time favourite tunes with your kids.
4. Change rooms around by adding or subtracting furniture when you feel things are a bit stale. Add colour with fresh cushions, flowers or Nana's lovely crochet blankets.
5. Look to the side of the road. Council kerbside clean up time is an untapped treasure trove of delights. Recycle, upcycle, hunt and gather. Just don't let your neighbours spot you!
What room in your home needs
the soul back in it?
Our launch event is
10-2 on Sunday 7 April
in Northmead, Sydney!!!
Jamie and Gemma